LOWER THAN PROMISED SAVINGS?
We provide answers and solutions for customers experiencing little to no savings from their existing solar systems and are unable to get clear answers from their solar provider. Our local Energy Professionals possess in-depth knowledge with extensive investigation skills to analyze Purchase and Lease Contracts, System Production and Design Accuracy to provide answers as to why you are not receiving what was promised. We can provide answers to the following questions:
· Is my System under-performing?
· Was I misled by my Sales Rep?
· Did my usage increase?
· Am I on the wrong Rate Plan?
· Was the System installed correctly?
· What was promised in my Contract?
· Was the correct Equipment installed?
SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS.
Once we provide answers to your solar issues, we can provide solutions to correct the problems or assist you in speaking to your solar installer to provide corrective actions. As a consumer, you are protected through the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (AZ ROC) against deceitful practices and inadequate installs. You’re not alone with Green Muscle on your side, other solutions include:
· Provide an accurate short and Long Term Savings Analysis.
· Switch to a different Rate Plan.
· Provide a better understanding of Rate Plans to maximize On Peak/Off Peak savings.
· Add additional panels and/or Load Controller.
· Energy Efficient upgrades to lower energy usage and maximize solar production.
· File a complaint with the AZ ROC.
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME WITH SOLAR?
When purchasing a home with an existing system, especially a Solar Lease, protect yourself with an inspection and Lease Contract review from Green Muscle. We will ensure the home you are purchasing has a favorable Lease that will provide savings, along with a valid Warranty and adequate coverage. Or if you are having problems selling your home due to a Lease and need assistance showing value in your system and answering questions from potential buyers, we are available to help. We can assist in answering all questions and provide an easy to understand savings analysis and monthly lease/electric bill breakdown to provide to potential buyers to show the real value of your solar system.